We strive to create a kind, family-like environment by hiring experienced nurses and highly trained caregivers or Your Own Family Member to Care for You.
Services We Offer
We are dedicated to providing for the everyday needs of our patients and their families. We serve seniors, veterans, individuals with disabilities, those who have suffered recent injuries, and others who simply need a little extra help.
Our New Castle, PA home health care services include:
- Companion Care: Our companion care services are designed to support seniors, adults living with disabilities, and others who need assistance around the house. Our goal is to ensure that you or your loved one continues to enjoy a safe, comfortable, and independent at-home environment while also getting the extra help you or they need. Our professional companions are available as needed, with no minimum time requirements. Companion care includes assistance with everything from preparing meals to attending appointments and social engagements, running errands, entertaining, and more.
- Disabilities Care: Our disability care services provide for people of all ages living with all types of physical and developmental disabilities. We offer one-on-one support to ensure that our patients with disabilities are able to continue successfully living at home, independently, in a safe and comfortable setting. Disabilities care includes skilled nursing services, respite care, personal care services, companion services, and more.
- Personal Care: If you or a loved one needs assistance with everyday personal tasks, such as dressing, bathing, preparing meals, or walking, Compassionate Home Health Care can help. Our personal caregivers assist seniors, people living with disabilities, veterans, post-op patients, and others with a wide range of personal care services. Our team can come to your or your loved one’s home to provide the care you or they need while ensuring continued independence and comfort. We’re here to make sure that you or your loved one stays safe while enjoying the best possible quality of life.
- Private Duty Home Care: For those whose insurance does not cover in-home health care or whose benefits have already been exhausted, Compassionate Home Health Care offers private duty home care. With our private in-home care services, you or your loved one can get the necessary, hands-on assistance to continue living safely and independently at home. Our private duty home care services include a full range of professional services, including personal care, skilled nursing, disabilities care, companion care, respite care, and veteran care services.
- Respite Care: Caring for a family member or loved one can be an all-consuming task. At Compassionate Home Health Care, our respite care services are designed to provide you with much-needed relief while ensuring that your loved one continues receiving the around-the-clock assistance they need. We offer respite care for anywhere from several hours up to a few days, allowing you to restore your energy, reduce your stress, and experience better life balance.
- Skilled Care: We offer skilled nursing care to those recovering from injuries, illnesses, and disabilities, including those facing extensive rehabilitation and lifelong recovery. Our team of qualified nurses and home health aides provides a wide range of skilled care and personal at-home services, including bedsore/pressure ulcer prevention, wound care, dressing changes, chronic illness and injury care, diabetes management, ventilator assistance, and more. We can also assist with various personal tasks, such as bathing, dressing, preparing meals, preventing falls, and creating and implementing personalized clinical care plans.
- Veteran Care Services: We are proudly contracted with the Veterans’ Association (VA) to provide short-term, nonskilled health care services to veterans who are unable to leave their homes or who live far from VA services. Our veteran care services include assistance with everyday activities, such as personal care and grooming, dressing, housekeeping, preparing meals, and incontinence care. We also offer companion care, ambulation assistance, transfer assistance, and entertainment services to our veteran patients.
We invite you to reach out to our friendly and professional team to learn more about any of our home health care services. We are standing by, ready to answer any questions you may have.
Let Our Family Care for Yours
At Compassionate Home Health Care, we truly care about the people and families we serve. We understand the many unique challenges associated with caring for a family member or loved one, and we want to help. Our highly trained and experienced team provides professional, at-home caregiving services in New Castle, PA, and all the surrounding areas. You can trust that our skilled nurses, aides, and other professional care providers will provide you or your loved one with attentive, one-on-one assistance that meets the highest safety and professional standards.
We offer private pay for those without insurance or whose insurance benefits have been exhausted. Since 2015, we have been committed to serving our patients with compassion, personal attention, and the highest level of care available. We encourage you to reach out to our team today to learn how we can assist you.
Call (724) 670-3048 or contact us online for quality home health care in New Castle and beyond.
“Kind, Respectful, and Most of All Caring!” Bob Priester
“A Wonderful Company to Work for & to Trust to Take Care of Your Loved Ones!” Brittany Yocum
“Not only are they COMPASSIONATE they provide Great CARE!” Yvonne Presnar Book